BOOKING LAST DATE – 05 Oct 2021 (limited seat available)
(3 Night 4 Day Package)
✈️ MUMBAI TO MALE FLIGHT TICKET
✈️ MALE TO MUMBAI FLIGHT TICKET
3 STAR HOTEL UI IN HULHUMALE OR TURQUOISE RESIDENCE
4 Day 3 Night
🚤 AIRPORT TRANSFER
☕️ WELL COME DRINK ON ARRIVAL
☕️ DAILY BREAKFAST
🥗 DAILY DINNER
📡 FREE WI FI
💶GREEN TAX EXTRA (700 RUPEES)
NOTE – MINIMUM 2 PERSON REQUIRE
After your arrival at Maldives Airport To Hotel Transfer, the first day should be spent at Hulhumale Island. This is one of the islands that can be visited by road. Usually, you have to take a private or public ferry or seaplane to hop on to an island. There are a number of budget as well as luxury hotels at Hulhumale Island. Two wheelers are quite common here and you can rent one to explore Hulhumale. The island has a beautiful beach that you can explore at your own leisure.
MEAL – DINNER
MEAL – BREAKFAST AND DINNER
Maldives is a heaven for under water marine life. Snorkeling at Turtle reef , Snorkeling at Bond reef , Snorkeling at
Visit the sandbank in the midst of crystalline turquoise water. Enjoy sitting in the pristine white sand while enjoying the gorgeous views of the sea.
This is something that you should not miss. It will be wonderful sight to see the school of dolphins gracefully playing in the waters. Spotting of dolphins is always a matter of chance, but if you spot the dolphins, it is going to be a surreal experience.
MEAL – BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER
After Breakfast check out Hotel. And Process to Airport
MEAL – BREAKFAST
• They hold a negative result for a nucleic acid test (PCR test for COVID- 19 with sample within 72 hours prior to departure from the first port of embarkation.
• They have completed prescribed dose(s) of a COVID19 vaccine (approved by World Health Organization Emergency Use Listing (EUL) or Maldives Food and Drug Authority), and at least 14 days have passed after the completion of the prescribed dose(s).
• Do not lose the receipt when you will be exchanging your USD to MVR. You will need it in case you want the leftover local currency be changed back to USD.
• If possible, experience the signature overwater bungalow accommodation. It is pricey, but completely worth it.
• Alcohol is not usually available in the local islands.
• Visa-on-arrival is available for all nationalities.
• Explore Maldives in comfortable dress and shoes with good sun-protection.